In an attempt to make something sweet quickly and with just a few ingredients, almond butter cookies was the trick! These cookies are great warm or cool, they are wonderfully chewy, and melt in your mouth with every bite. With only three ingredients, they are dairy free, soy free, and dairy free. Fifteen minutes from beginning to end, these are one of the easiest treats we can make!
Flourless Almond Butter Cookies (makes 24 cookies)
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use a non-stick cookie sheet, or place parchment paper on cookie sheet.
2. Using an electric mixer, mix almond butter, sugar and egg in a large bowl until smooth.
3. Make 1 inch round balls with your hands and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
4. Using a fork, flatten cookies slightly.
5. Bake for 13-15 minutes, until cookies are set. Using a spatula, move to wire rack to cool. Cookies will still squish to touch when fresh out of the oven. They will form more when cooling.
6. Serve and enjoy! For an extra treat, sprinkle melted chocolate over cookies to satisfy a big sweet tooth!